Tips To Get Accepted
Apps accepted by Apple need to pass the following checklist:
1. Create a useful app that anyone can use, not just your close friends.
2. Spellcheck your submission.
3. Don't use copyrighted images or text you don't own.
The Review Process
After creating and submitting your app, our team of editors will review your app's content and make sure it applies to Apple's review standards. If not, we'll let you know and you can make the necessary changes and submit an update to your app.
If everything complies, we'll build your app and submit it to the App Store for review by Apple. If accepted, we'll let you know that your app is available on the App Store for download. If Apple rejects your app, we'll let you know what the issues are so you can submit an update to us.
With your iPhone app now available on the App Store, you can download it for free to your own iPhone or brag about it to your friends!
Make More Apps!
Feel free to make another app with our builder again!
Have a question?
Contact us via the Feedback button on the side of every page and click Report a Bug or send us an email at:
- How do I create iPhone apps?
- Do I need any special software?
- Does this cost or is it free?
- Will my app work on iPods too?
- Why the minimum for each app?
- Do I own my apps created with your builder?
Using the Builder
- Choosing a type of app to start with
- Choosing a name for your app
- Adding content to your application
- Can I see a preview of my app before submission?
Updating an App
Check Review Status
If you have your App Review # you can check the status of your app. You can find this number in the subject of the submission email sent to you after creating your app.
Can I hire you to make me an app?
We don't take on custom projects, but recommend the following companies who do: