- How do I create iPhone apps?
- Do I need any special software?
- Does this cost or is it free?
- Will my app work on iPods too?
- Why the minimum for each app?
- Do I own my apps created with your builder?
Why is there a minimum for each app?
The short answer: to help you create a quality app
Apps submitted to apple are reviewed for quality control, we only accept apps who have the minimum number of content screens, pictures, texts, etc. but even then we prefer to accept the highest quality of those we receive. Even from that selection, we cannot guarantee that Apple will accept the ones we submit. To ensure the best chances, when creating your app, be sure to surprise the minimum requirement of screens/pictures/texts mentioned in the builder.
Check Review Status
If you have your App Review # you can check the status of your app. You can find this number in the subject of the submission email sent to you after creating your app.