- How do I create iPhone apps?
- Do I need any special software?
- Does this cost or is it free?
- Will my app work on iPods too?
- Why the minimum for each app?
- Do I own my apps created with your builder?
Can I publish the app on my own iTunes developer account?
The short answer, not right now.
We may consider offering this option in the future, although not right now due to the complexities involved with building the apps when code signing with different developer keys.
Consider hiring a developer to create one for you and introduce you to the App Store's development process. We've recommended a few on the bottom right of our support section at www.createfreeiphoneapps.com/support/
Check Review Status
If you have your App Review # you can check the status of your app. You can find this number in the subject of the submission email sent to you after creating your app.