- How do I create iPhone apps?
- Do I need any special software?
- Does this cost or is it free?
- Will my app work on iPods too?
- Why the minimum for each app?
- Do I own my apps created with your builder?
How much does it cost to submit an update?
Due to the number of submissions we receive, we've instated a paid only update policy. You can update your app after it has been posted to the App Store for a one time fee of $99 per update, simply use the edit link emailed to you after creating an app to edit your submission again and submit it for review. Before it's submitted, you'll be able to purchase the update. As a bonus, we upgrade any free apps to our paid priority and ad-free build review.
Check Review Status
If you have your App Review # you can check the status of your app. You can find this number in the subject of the submission email sent to you after creating your app.